We are proud to take the follow insurance in-network:
- Aetna pending
If your insurance carrier is not listed above, I am an “out-of-network” provider for you. Some insurance companies offer out-of-network benefits, which reduces your out of pocket cost.
- If you do not have out-of-network benefits with your insurance plan, you may want to consider being a self pay client (see rates below).
- If you DO have out-of-network benefits with your insurance plan, you can pay my published fee at the time of your counseling appointment and I will provide you with a detailed receipt showing your payment. You may then submit your receipt to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- If you would like to see me as an out-of-network provider, please contact the customer service number on the back of your insurance card to determine your benefits.
- When you call your insurance company, ask for the benefits for an out-of-network provider who is a master’s-level licensed professional counselor for a CPT code of
- 90791 (a 50 minute initial intake),
- 90834 (a 45 minute office visit),
- 90837 (a 60 minute office visit),
- 90846 (a 45 minute family session-identified client not present), and
- 90847 (a 45 minute family session-identified client present).
**Fiona Hill does not submit any out-of-network claims at this time.**
If you do not have mental health benefits with your current insurance plan and/or you do not have insurance, you can be a “Private Pay” or “Self Pay” client. This means that you simply pay the published rate for your counseling sessions.
Effective 10/1/2020 my published rates are as follows:
- $140 for an initial 45-50 minute intake session
- $130 for a 53-60 minute individual session
- $130 for 50 minute family session (identified client present)
- $130 for 50 minute family session (parent-only/consultation)
- $110 for a 45-52 minute individual session
- $80 for a 30 minute add-on session (private pay option only and is not billable through insurance)
If you need to cancel and/or change an appointment, please do so with at least a 24- hour notice. This allows me to offer your appointment to other clients. If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, the cancellation fee is $50.00. For repeated late cancellations, the fee may be charged up to the full amount of your session cost. Please know that there is grace offered for emergencies that may arise; these policies are simply in place to set healthy boundaries with clients and to establish a mutual respect of time and services. If you do not show up for a reserved appointment, the full cancellation fee is due and payable before your next appointment can be scheduled. Please note that insurance companies do not reimburse for late cancellations and/or no show appointments.