In full disclosure, I LOVE trainings—both as an attendee and presenter! I’m currently offering trainings related to incorporating digital tools in play therapy.
I often tell clients (and families) that no one in the family system lives in a bubble. The same can be said for clinicians. THIS is why I believe consultation and supervision is so important when being faced with unchartered, difficult, and unfamiliar situations–we all have those situations at some point, no matter our level of experience.
I want clinicians to feel confident AND know that seeking trusted consultation supervision only adds to your awesomeness–NOT take away from it!
My hope, is that, through attending consultation sessions and/or trainings with me clinicians will feel…
April 30, 2021 9:00 am-12:00 pm (3 CE’s provided)
- Digital Tools: Embracing the Potential in Play Therapy (click to register).
**To book a training for your agency, please contact Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 13, 2021
- Digital Tools: Embracing the Potential in Play Therapy (3 CEUs)
January 9, 2021
- Digital Tools: Incorporating a Digital Play Room In Your Play Therapy Practice (3 contact APT CEUs)
- Digital Tools: Embracing the Potential in Play Therapy (3 contact APT CEUs)
- Individual: $50/hour
- Group: $100/4 week session (requires at least 2 participants and a commitment to at least 4 consecutive weeks)